PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: The funniest man alive

11/11/2005

The funniest man alive

I'm at my friend's house listenting to Brian Regan. I honestly think I could quote almost this entire cd without any help. I've listened to it like 3 times just this week. But what can I say, I never get tired of Brian! "I'm too lazy to fish. I'm taping fishing...to watch again later. Come on over, I got a fishing tape..no, a new one!" Ah, I love him. So, the weekends been a little slow so far. Last night was fun. I went to the parade this morning, then got coffee. Rachel and Chauntel went to the museum, yeah, their wierd ones (just kidding) so I worked on my college application essays this afternoon. I wrote two more today, so that gives me three to choose from. *shrugs* who knows which one I'll pick.

I'm going crazy over college stuff. William Jewell, Colorado State, and KU are my top three choices. William Jewell has a great music program, but I don't know if I can do a music major. Plus, its MO, so not much better than KS, but its further, yet not too far. Colorado, I would love to live in CO, but I think I would end up missing alot of things and of course people if I lived that far away. KU is my back up. CSU and KU are party schools and I really do not want to go to a party school. Not because I'm afraid I'll get involved in "partying" but because I'd be worried I wouldn't be able to find too many people that weren't into that stuff. *sigh* I don't know! It's crazy to think this time next year I won't be here. I wouldn't say I'm horribly sentimental, but I am to an extent...I am a girl. Anyway, I know God will put me where he wants me. It's just hard not to worry about it.
Well I'm tired, and the cds almost over, so...that is all for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home