PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: More on Oasis

11/07/2005

More on Oasis

Just for you Brenton! Ok, so, Oasis....it was good. It wasn't the best thing I've been to and after going to other events like CIY for example, it was a little dull I must admit. BUT, any chance I get to spend an entire weekend praising God, I say there's nothing better. The worship was amazing! I'd heard the band before, but I think everyone else really enjoyed it too, thankfully. The speakers were probably some of the best I've ever heard. I felt like after they were done everyone time, I left with something to think about. Especially the last one. He talked about considering everyone to be better than yourself. Bizzar concept, but I really have been thinking about that a lot and I found myself, actually, today, trying to apply that with this girl at school today. So anyway, there's not much more to say about it, it was good, lots of fun, for me anyway, I wish you could have been there! See ya wednesday! Peace out homie.

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Hey aley!! Hows it goin? Thats good. Well, glad you liked Oasis. Well, at least from the praising God perspective. I thought it was also great to get to praise God for a whole weekend!! I think i got a lot closer to him.. It really does help!!

Well, GOD BLESS YOU AND AMERICA AND ALL OF THE OTHER PEOPLE LESS FORTUNATE THAN US.

Chizzler out.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home