PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways

11/15/2005

New post, new post, what should I talk about today? I could drone on and on about the love subject, oh no, I wasn't done, but I'll spare you. I'm not down on love, I'm just very opinionated about it and those opinions change almost daily. ANYWAY.....
So, I sit at lunch with these guys, well, I sit with a bunch of people, and only two of us are Christians, but I sit with them too. So everyone at the table knows I'm a Chrisitian but these two guys in particular have taken an interest in my faith. And not nessicarily in a good way. They talk about stuff all the time that I would prefer not to hear, but...I always get to put my two cents in too. And honestly, I don't know how much good it does, but I feel like if I left the table, there would be no one there to argue a Christian point of view, so I stay. They're really not bad guys, just terribly frustrating sometimes. I went home last night and looked in my Bible for something to back up my arguement yesterday. I don't want to come to school in a habit and thumping my Bible, but if they want to argue, I feel like I need to back up my side and quoting the Bible is the way to do it. So if they don't object...who knows, maybe they'll actually get something out of it. So tomorrow, I turn into pastor Aley. (lol)
Wow, my weekend was kind of lame in retro view. I didn't do anything on friday. Went to the parade. Then friday night, I posted... Saturday...I got coffee then stayed home all day and didn't do much AT ALL. OH OH, I watched Indiana Jones! Then sunday was sunday as usual. Church was good. Then I went home and watched Gilmore Girls all afternoon while doing homework. Sunday night was worship practice! Yay! Even though Ali and I had some difficulties, I think we'll be fine on wednesday. Then we stayed after for like, an hour, and listen to cds and, well, the guys threw thingys and tried to kill each other, Ali and I watched.
Wow, this is a boring post. I always worry when I post something dumb that everyone will think I'm horrible boring...*sniffle* so don't think that. I'm tired, it's early, and I'm running on NO coffee! Moving right along...Had a calc test yesterday...man, it was horrible. Then physics..would be boring without Diana, luckily it's not. OH, in psych. we watched this unbelieveable movie. It was about this girl, they called Genie, who was locked in here room and strapped to a potty chair until she was...get this, 10 years old!! It was terrible! she couldn't talk, she walked funny, she was like a 10 year old infant. It was so, so sad. Ok, other than that story, this post is *sigh* it's killing me to write it, so it must be killing you to read it. I'll write more when I have more to write....yep, sounds good to me. Later days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home