PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: NO MINIME!!!!

11/17/2005

NO MINIME!!!!

No MiniMe! We do not GNAW on our (pronounced "air") kitty!...No! not even a nibble! Oh my gosh that stuff cracks me up! My friend Kate says it so well, I think she does it even better than Mike Myers! LOL! We were going to have a Jack Party this morning...oh, you don't know what I Jack Party is!? My bad. Let me explain! There are certain rules for LHS seniors concerning parking. These rules restrict our privledges and force us to get to school at least a half an hour early. Well, that is, if we don't want to walk a mile to get here. ANYWAY, my friends and I always get here super early, because we're not big walking fans, especially when its 17 degrees outside. So we have decided we'll have Jack Parties every B-day mornings. We bring coffee food and of course, the best part: Jack Johnson! We love Jack! But our host didn't get here in time so Chaunty and I had to have a mini Jack party in her car. But there were BROWNIES!! And one learns in a short amount of time, that anything from Chauntel's house is so amazing that you NEVER turn it down. YUM! They were awesome. And I had hocho (hot chocolate, love them Gilmore Girls) coffee. I'm trying to become....how do I want to say this...less dependent on coffee. So I had hocho with a little bit of decaf coffee in it. Now, I know what you're thinking. Decaf coffee isn't real coffee! I agree 100%, however, that's all I had on hand so back off! But I burnt my tongue and it hurts.
Last night was great. Worship went....well, it was....God was glorified! That's all that matters! I liked the activity too. Almost all the comments were halarious. J.C.'s what my favorite:"You're the prettiest Alley (one too many "l"s there dude) P. I've ever known! Chizzler out!" That guy slays me. Everyone elses were awesome too though. I wrote a ton on everyone's and still, I don't feel like you can actually let some one know how much you think of them on a little note stuck to their backs. But it was halarious anyway.
CSI party tonight. Whootwhoot. My Fair Lady opens tonight. Kind of wish I could go, but I won't. Good luck guys! I really need to work on college stuff and calc, so, until further notice, I'm out!

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Its great to know that i crack you up that much. THat just makes me wanna cry like a little girlscout who got her cookies turned down by and old, fat man. (tear)(tissue)(toilet)(plop) Bye Bye.

Chizzler out.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home