PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: Oye with the Poodles Already

11/04/2005

Oye with the Poodles Already

Grrr, it makes me so mad, I can't use all of my halarious inside jokes, because nobody that knows them will ever visit this. *sad face* Oh well! I was ridiculed relentlessly for conforming to the community of bloggers by my best friends. But I will forgive them and I know they still love me because I can echo and my laugh is contagious. Anway, I'm kind of rambling on about nothing...because I really have nothing to say, I'm just horribly bored! So now, I will recap the past few days, would you enjoy that blog readers? Ok then! Hmmm, I don't remember monday...come to think of it I don't remember anything before wednesday. My memory must be slipping, Luke is rubbing off on me. Ok so wednesday. I did calc, of course, and then went to youth group. It was great as usual, Ali and I sang, with was great, and the guys sounded great too. Game master Bob did not dissapoint us and the lesson was worked in very craftfully. Thursday (yesterday)...oh oh oh, NO CALC HOMEWORK!!! Seriously, no one not in that class has any idea what a huge deal that is, I was SOOO happy! And still am. After school I worked on my Greek drama paper and watched Gilmore Girls and drank some of my specially blended coffee, yum. Them I went to Rachel's (my best friend) house and Chauntel/ Chaunrel (my other best friend) worked on *dun dun dun* our Greek papers. Thursdays are always great days. We have our weekly CSI parties at Rach's. Although I was a tad preoccupied editing, it was good, Grissom was amazing as always, asounding the viewers with his knowlege of fly larva. Love that guy! Anyway, then I went home and drove myself nuts trying to do laundry, find this thingy, and finish my paper. I accomplished all, kudos to me. And today is friday. Here I sit, in leadership class that I have renamed "Aley's blogging class," writting this. I still have to pack for this weekend, but since its my 3rd year going, it shouldn't take that long to remember what to bring...clothes, toothpaste....and my BIBLE!!!(the most important idem, don't forget it you guys!) Ok, I'm out! Later gators!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brenton said...

Don't you love it when you start writing a blog, having no idea what you're gonna write, and it just turns out awesome!?!?

Cool post Aley, i'm glad you've found some time to get on the blogging train....hope its not affecting the school work though.....seems like you have that under control though, lot better than me at the moment anyway. Wish i could have a CSI/Greek paper Party!

Have fun this weekend...its gonna be awesome!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home