PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: Tirrrred

11/12/2005

Tirrrred

I don't feel like talking much so I'll make this short. I know I should update everyday (don't want the blog update police to get on my tail) and because I know reading my blog is the most enjoyable thing some of you dedicated readers experience all day. So...here goes.

Today I feel the need to talk about...l'amour. For those of you who are not bi-langual in french, that means love. Usually I'm all for all that love stuff, chic flicks and love songs, but lately, I just have not been in the mood. Infact, there is a song from, ironically, one of my favorite love stories that goes like this, ahem : "You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs. (I look around me and I see, it isn't so, oh no.) Some people want to fill the world with silly loves songs. (Well, what's wrong with that, I'd like to know.)" Usually I'm all for Christien's part, the part in parenthesis but right now, I'm thinking Satine has a point. Who needs anyone's love but God's? *sigh* Granted, in a day or so, maybe even less time than that I will be back to my old self, the hopeless romantic that gets herself into trouble by being so, but I feel the need to voice my thoughts at this present moment in time. I mean, after all, this is an online journal, journals are for thoughts, and these are my thoughts at the moment. It seems like everywhere I look, everyone's in love and it annoys me, mainly because I know its probably awesome. SO here are some more thoughts on love, from love doctor Aley:
1) Opposites attract (this is true)
2) But not for long
3) UNLESS, both people are openminded about the little things and share the same values concerning the big things

Ok, I've been avoiding love story movies and songs all day and now I'm writing about it; there is NO EXCAPE! So I'm done for now, partly because I'm tired and partly because I think I may be giving people the wrong impression. I am not at all against love in any way, shape or form (well except of course the bad stuff, you get my drift) but for some reason its just getting on my nerves today. Tomorrow, I will be back to normal, scary thought, I know!

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Sounds like youve been watching Titanic waaaayyyyy to many times. Oh well, I'll um.....see you tonight, unless you are not singing.

Tootles

Chizzler out.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home