PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: The Dreaded Fire Swamp

12/14/2005

The Dreaded Fire Swamp

Westley: A few more steps and we’ll be safe in the fire swamp.
Buttercup: We’ll never survive!
Wesley: Nonsense! You’re only saying that because no one ever has.

Westley: You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword, and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

Buttercup: Westley, what about the R.O.U.S.'s?

Westley: Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist.
[Immediately, an R.O.U.S. attacks him]

Prince Humperdinck: Surrender.

Westley: You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept.

Just a little humor to start the day off. I'm taking some of Cody's "how to be funny" advice: using stuff that makes me laugh. *sigh* I love that movie!
So, anyway...I've been working on my AP English project and that's my movie, however, I'm saddened because we do it today and then I have no logical reason to spend so much time reading all the quotes. Logical...when have I ever been logical!? *and there was much rejoicing* *yay* I'm almost afraid to watch the rest of the presentations, one of the last ones used God as a character and had him cussing! Needless to say I was dumbfounded! They've done it in both presentations they've done, well not the cussing part, but using God as a character. I guess they do it because the teacher always laughs at that type of humor. Users! *rolls eyes* people....
I've been slacking so much lately, I have so much crud to get done before next wednesday..not just school stuff, but Christmas stuff too. I have to study for finals, I have two papers due, and essay exam (we are the knights who say "essay exam!") and finish a 4oo page book by friday...I'm on page 125 I think. Yep...BIG procrastinator. I looked in the dictionary yesterday and found my picture right under the definition. Then there's Christmas stuff, which I actually enjoy and have'nt been putting off on purpose, I just haven't had time to do it. I usually make Christmas cards for everyone at school I talk to at all. I haven't yet. Our tree isn't even up. I haven't gone Christmas shopping yet. I haven't picked out the recipes for the unthinkably large amount of baked goods I make for people during the holidays. I'll be spending all of thrusday and friday in the kitchen before Christmas, which I LOVE! Christmas music (don't mock) and sugary goodness all around me. I can't think of anything better. And I'm so glad we have church on Christmas! YAY!!!

I can't wait until Christmas break! I'm about ready to go crazy! I think that no one should have homework around this time of year (or ever) because we have so much more important things to do. Ok, new subject.

Emergency worship practice went pretty well last night. We got a lot accomplished and I love the songs we picked out. I thought at first I didn't know them, turns out I knew them all I just hadn't heard them for a long time. Other than Wallula songs, I haven't really heard a ton of others, and they only played about 50 songs altogether. So....yeah..not completely my fault. I'm glad Ali knows more of them than me, so its all good.

We're going Christmas caroling at the nursing homes for leadership class today, as sad as it is, I'm kind of excited about it. I love caroling! yay! Later peeps.

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Wassup?? Hows it goin?? Im doin fine, thanx for askin. Well, I'll see you at the concert thing tonite.

JC

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home