PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: Finals are finally almost over

12/20/2005

Finals are finally almost over

Most of my hard finals are over (calc and physics) so I'm happy. Now I have french and english..language ones, hmmm. Oh well, they'll be a piece of chocolate (which is better than cake because cake is not always chocolate and chocolate is better by itself than it is in a cake). I'm in leadership now, we're watching "Holes" which I've already seen and always makes me super thirsty, so I am not going to watch. My friend Jared just delivered a Carol gram and did John Lennon's "The War is Over" song, which I love. He did pretty well. But I love that song, I don't care who does it. John's is the best though. Ok, I'm rambling. Speaking of singing, I was supposed to audition yesterday for our chior director to get into chior. Well, she never was in her room and I waited until almos 3:00 then I got bored and left. And I'm a little concerned now because my throats getting all eweying and I hope I can sing well today, if I do it today. OH well, it doesn't take much to get into our high school chior. Ok, I'm out. Stay cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home