PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya...

12/02/2005

Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya...

Inigo Montoya: That Vizzini, he can *fuss*.

Fezzik: Fuss, fuss... I think he like to scream at
*us*.

Inigo Montoya: Probably he means no *harm*.

Fezzik: He's really very short
on *charm*.

Inigo Montoya: You have a great gift for rhyme.

Fezzik: Yes, yes,
some of the time.

Vizzini: Enough of that.

Inigo Montoya: Fezzik, are there
rocks ahead?

Fezzik: If there are, we all be dead.

Vizzini: No more rhymes now,
I mean it.

Fezzik: Anybody want a peanut?

Vizzini:
DYEEAAHHHHHH.

(Yeah, I get to do Princess Bride in our group project for AP English. I know you have no idea what I'm talking about but it's good, so just smile and nod.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home