PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: Hocho! I want Hocho!!!!

12/16/2005

Hocho! I want Hocho!!!!

I almost froze to death last night ringing bells, but I didn't so, I guess that's a good thing! Then I went to Hardee's or whatever it is you wierdos call it, and got food, which dripped all over me! Then I found a hair in it! EWWWW! But then I met up with Ali and Hayden and we went to PR to see the G guys in the band. They were great, and so was Erica. David was entertaining as always. Speaking of David and entertaining :"Are you retarded?!" hahahahhahahaha, classic! I did find a summary on "That Hideous Strength" kind of, I think I understand it a little, maybe enough to bs an essay next hour..I hope so! Oh halariouis story! I was in physics yesterday talking to my friend Diana and our teacher, Mr. Pretz came over to talk to us. Diana was talking to him about objectives (which are little tests we take over the chapters, which we can retake as many times as we need to to pass them). She was like "so you're not going to be here tomorrow right?" Mr. Pretz was puzzled. They argued for a moment. Then Diana pressed on, "you said you had to go to...your neice's recital..or something like that.." The puzzled look remained on Pretz's face. Then it changed. "Oh, you're thinking of the doctor on Grey's Anatomy!" Diana exclaim, "Yeah!!! That's it!" I love Diana to death, but how on earth do you get so mixed up as to confuse your older, white, short, bearded teacher, with a young, black, tall, shaven man on tv?! I died laughing! Tears were pooring down my face! Then both Mr. Pretz and I told everyone! Poor Diana, she's a good sport though. If you don't find that funny, you have no sense of humor...or you needed to be there, but trust me, it was halarious! Speaking of humor, we had a presentation yesterday in psychology about men and women and humor. She said women use humor (among other women) to bond and men use humor (among other men) to put them down. lol. It made me laugh how true that is for most people. My friends behind me were saying they were cracking up b/c they knew it was so true, they put each other down all the time and it's histerical! It was a pretty interesting report. She went on to talk about how men and women use and relate to humor between each other. Pretty interesting and very true. Maybe I'll enlighten you all later, but now I have to study for my essay exam. How do you study for an essay exam you may ask (and Jon did)? First you become the teacher. I'm thinking of all the ways I can make my students' lives miserable as I type. Now, I'm going to go read horrible books and scare people, so that I can really get into her mind. Later guys! See you..some of you at the worship practice (Ali and I get to cook!) and I'll see the rest of you, probably, at Ali and Hayden's!

1 Corinthians 12:4-6
Now there are different kinds of spiritual gifts, but it is the same Holy Spirit who is the source of them all. There are different kinds of service in the church, but it is the same Lord we are serving. There are different ways God works in our lives, but it is the same God who does the work through all of us.

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Ooh!!1st COMMENT!! Bye bye.

jc

7:46 AM  
Blogger Aley said...

What!!?! That's all I get! A "hi" and "bye"! Unacceptable JC. I feel unloved! lol

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home