PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: NO, I will not bring you a Shrubbery!

12/16/2005

NO, I will not bring you a Shrubbery!

It's official, The Knights who say "essay exam" no longer have mind-altering powers over me! And there was much rejoicing *ya*. Actually, the test went ok. I explained the pagan and Christian influences in Sir Gawain and the Green Knight and That Hideous Strength. Not to jinx it, but I think I did pretty well, especially considering I didn't really read the book half the essay was over. Big wight lifted off my shoulders. *huge bolder falls to ground* Then we went singing for old people again. That was..ok. But I got to go home for lunch, yum. Now, I'm in seminar, we're having a Christmas party, there's food, music, the whole shabang. And here I sit, being anti-social. lol. I'm going to go search the net for recipes of something cool to make for tonight. Later y'all.

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Ooh!!!1st comment!!!

Is it just me or is there not many people getting on the blogs anymore?? Well, I liked your cookies even if they had the nastiest drink in the world in them. I'll see ya tomorrow.

JC

5:12 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

I couldn't come to the party...I was uninvited...*sad face* lol

12:33 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

Ali, I was TOTALLY kidding about the uninvited thing, I understand 100%! YES, I am still planning on coming over tomorrow to help set up pour la fete, if you still want me. I'll probably go home and make my dessert that I'm bringing...*yum* and then I'll come over and assist in the cooking, cleaning, whatever you need me to do. And I'll bring Celine Dion! YAY!!!

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home