PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: Serious reduction

12/12/2005

Serious reduction

I'm going to try my hardest to make this post shorter than have been my norm lately, because apparently they are too long and no one reads them....kind of a waste of my time then aren't they!? lol. Ok so, short recap of this weekend:
Friday: Went Christmas light...looking, I guess, for lack of a better verb. We went up on post and marveled at all the beautiful lights and huge colonial houses. WOW! And drank candy cane lattes (JC you'd love them! lol).
Saturday: Narnia was really really really good. I would go see it again if the opportunity arose. then I went to Ali's and ate taco stuff, yum! And we "watched" A Knight's Tale. Although not really, we talked through the whole thing. We were just passing time until we went to the Griffiths' house. So we did the whole "girl talk" thing, which was good. Then we went to the G's house and just hung out for a while. Pictionary was a blast, even though I almost had a heart attack those last 3 minutes b/c we were SOOOO close to winning! Grrr Hayden and Tim! Oh well, there's always next year, as they say. I guess they say that. Don't really know who they are..anyway (*keep it short!!*) Trying to get Ali's car unstuck was fun, for us sitting in the car watching anyway. lol. Thanks guys, you rock! I was soo tired by the time I got home. Plus I was totally freaked out (not scared by) the story Luke told us about the clown midget. Have I mentioned I HATE clowns....no..well, I do! I HATE them! So, luckily I have my big, mean, viscious guard dog sleeping in my room to protect me. (Ha, Zoe would probably lead them right to me and expect some sort of treat for it!)
Sunday: Usual sunday...church was good. Then I did homework all afternoon. I did learn an important lesson though..I am horrible at sock puppetry. I can not make a good sock puppet for the life of me. No, really. If some one was holding a gun to my head and my life could only be saved with my making a decent sock puppet, I would be dead before I even started! I am that bad! Oh well, you can't be good at EVERYTHING right? (lol, j/k, I'm not egotistical I promise!) Worship was fun...maybe too much fun. We didnt' really get a lot done but, who cares, we got enough. And everyone was in a good mood, I commend the lifeguards! You guys have nerves of steel!
Uh oh, this is getting sorta long, so I'm ending it there. OH wait. Funny thing happened this morning. I know how Ali feels and I never thought I'd say that, not for this anyway. I'm walking upstairs this morning at school. And this guy almost runs me over, like he doesn't even see me. When we're like face to face (actually it was more face to chest, he was pretty tall) he looks down and notices he almost killed me! Of course this is LHS so he didn't say excuse me or anything, but I've never had that happen before. Some one not seeing me because they were looking over my head. Wierd I know. So I sympathize Ali. Later homies. Peace to the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

MAN its still too long!!!!!

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home