PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: The Titleless Post...wait...

12/06/2005

The Titleless Post...wait...

Recap of my weekend (even though most of you were there):
Friday was flippin' awesome! Ali and I went to PR for the basketball game and hung out with the G's and Cody and David. Ah, the helium was SOO funny. It really was a ton of fun, more fun than I usually have at a basketball game. Except the pasta salad suckers...lol. So then we went back to the G's house. Then 20 minutes later Ali and I went into the G's house. Man we were dumb! But it was funny, so its all good. I think I need to watch the 3rd LOTR again, because I was SOO tired the movie didn't seem that great. Plus trying to keep Tim quiet and figure out what the delusional from sleep J.C. was talking about, was even more tiring. Ali and I got back to my house around 3 in the AM. Wow. Luckily my mom's a hard sleeper and I didn't get questions about what time I got home until the morning. But it was worth it.
Saturday Ali and I got hocho and them went to watch all the guys play football. It was SOOOO cold. Oh man! But we laughed, mostly at K^2 (K squared). Then we went back to Ali's and waited for the guys to call us about Zona Rosa. So we went to Zona Rosa and pretty much just hung out, since I don't think any of us bought anything to great, except for David and his $40 hoodie! Crazy guy! It was also fun ( I need to come up with a new adjective) and I'm glad we didn't go to McDonalds.
Sunday was..ok. Church was good. Worship went well, I guess...Then I did homework all afternoon. Worship practice was..unusual and short. Hopefully we'll have a little more energy on wednesday. I don't have much time right now so, I'll write more later, maybe something worth reading. I have about 5 minutes left, so I'm out until (hopefully) 3rd hour. Later days guys. Well, actually, later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home