PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: Faulty alarm clocks....a true blessing

1/26/2006

Faulty alarm clocks....a true blessing

I got to oversleep today! Not that I planned it. On the contrary actually, I was planning on getting up about half an hour earlier than usual, but, oh well. My mom came in and woke me up at 7 something, asking me why I hadn't woken her up....hello?!? lol So, I took my own sweet time getting ready. Once my mom called me in and left, my getting ready progress speed seemed to decrease at least 50%, no clue why. lol. Actually, I've found I can be quite productive in the morning. I cleaned the kitchen table, which is always a mt. everest of junk, then did dishes and still had time for a cup of coffee and a little tv before I left. Granted I was about 10 minutes late to 2nd hour, but no one missed me. 2nd hour is english, which is actually pretty tizight right now, we're reading/watching Macbeth, which I really like. Lunch was good, super long today, it seemed like Ali and I talked about everything under the moon before lunch was even half way through. Fine by me yo. 3rd hour was....horrible, (may I borrow Sean?) I'm not gonna lie. Honestly, before this year, I didn't have anyone who was outwardly mean to me. And now, they're coming out of the woodwork! Catering is a pretty small class and half of them are popular girls that I"ve known for quite a while. I'm not friends with most of them, but I get along with a few of them pretty well. My luck being given apparently by a sick, twisted-minded leprachaun, I get stuck in a kitchen with 2 of them that can't stand me. What did I ever do to them you ask? nothing. I think I am a pretty amiable person, I generally get along with everyone and when I don't I avoid them, but I'm always civil. These girls were SO mean to me today, seriously. *wipes tear* I know, I know, pitty party for one. That hour just really sucked for me, hopefully it will get better over the next few weeks. Seminar was lame, we had the ROTC assembly, that I've seen 4 times, the same assembly. Oh well, at least a few people in my seminar can stand me. lol. Ok, now I'm done, for real. Now I'm home, with some good music cranked up and all the windows open, although my hands are getting numb, so I think it may be time to close them. I just love fresh air though, it makes the whole house smell so good.

Well, I have voice stuff tonight with Brad...singing in my "head voice" (I know you love that term Ali) but it should be okie. Then to Chanuty's for CSI. And they'd better save me some nachos! Later all.

5 Comments:

Blogger rocksalive777 said...

Actually, I was wondering where you were in Law. You missed Mr. Smith chewing out Justin for putting his hand over his heart during the pledge while in uniform. And the end of the movie (the guy gets off, but they ne'r say if he's guilty or not).

So, what did you think of the Ranger skit?

1:58 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

Oh man, I always like to see Justin get busted! Wouldn't you know, the one time I'm not there! *sigh* Oh well, I'm sure it'll happen again sometime soon! lol That movie made my head hurt, it was so blury! lol The ranger skit...hmm, what did I think of the ranger skit? lol, it was funny. I hate those assemblies but it's more or less because it takes away from my seminar which is always spent doing calc, but yeah, I thought the skit was good. Later yo

4:38 PM  
Blogger JC said...

LUCKY!! Gettin to sleep in?? I havent gotten to do that for like........a long time. I'll see you Sunday OK?? OK.

BYE

JaKway

6:12 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

JaKway?

7:55 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

wow, that's a compliment coming from the funniest guy alive.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home