PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways

1/02/2006

I went on this rockin' adventure today...ok, so I'm no Huck Finn, but it was cool. Rach and I set out in search of coffee since EVERYWHERE is closed because its a holiday and all. We went to Platte...closed. Then we went to the scary gas station before the narrow bridge, fill up the car and set out. We had found the commercial section of parkville but never the cool part, the downtown part. But we found it finally! It was sooo cool, even though most of it was closed. We found this insanely cool science store and played around in there for a bizzillion minutes. Still no coffee though. Then we went to the used to be "Hen House" and Price Chopper had taken over and....*dun dun dun* gotten rid of the Starbucks! *GASP* I know, that realization was scarier than a horror movie climax scene. So we were forced to go to Barista's. But it was fun and we found some awesome coffee houses, restraunts and shops to check out in parkville. And some groovy middle of nowheres we need to go exploring when it gets warmer. The science lady chic told us about this place by the river where you can find all kinds of things, even fossils and stuff that the river washes up! COOOL! I know, exactly what I was thinking! So, not a bad day....and unlike all of you, I get to do something fun tomorrow too!!!! YAY!!! TONS of rejoicing! Have fun in school everyone! lol Ok, I"ll be nicer.
Tennis was so fabulous last night! I wasn't as rusty as I thought I would be, as rusty as I should have been for no playing for probably six months. But it was good, felt awesome, man I love that game! Then we watched Moulin Rouge at Chauntel's and aside from having to explain this ridiculously hard to follow movie, it was good. I had a hard time not quoting or singing witht the whole thing. It was SOOO hard! lol
G2G, we're going to have a Scrabble Tournament, I think. Wish me luck Peace Out.

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Dont worry, Im up to all of the "web lingo" . Um..nice "adventure" you had. Last time I had a good wanna those was..........not recently.

WEll,
BY BYE

JC

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home