PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: If hair were leather...it would be easier to braid

1/13/2006

If hair were leather...it would be easier to braid

Friday the 13th!!! Scary!!!! Are you scared!?!?! Yeah, me neither. So anywho home dawgs, I am so proud of myself for keeping up on my updates! Yeah! Kuddos to me. Even though no one really reads them anymore...*sadness* oh well, today is a great day. It's friday. This week has seemed so so so so so long! MAN! But, we have a three day weekend and very little homework. We were supposed to go to Lawrence tonight, but I don't think we will. (Wow, there were a lot of we's in there, I must be getting schitzaphrenic, and there's not a chance I spelled that right.) I really want to see a scary movie tonight, but I don't know if there are any playing and I have no one to go with since most of my friends are chickens. They belong in a barn yard. So I was telling one of my friends about majoring in bio and animal science and he asked me what you could do with that. Without going into great detail the only occupation that came to mind was working at a zoo. He was all," I could see you working at a zoo." Hmm, was that an insult. I don't know, and I'll be frank, no wait, last time I tried that it took me a week to grow my hair back, so I'll be Aley, I don't care. I am in such a great mood, for no apparent reason! It's do cold outside and it looks like it should be warm don't it?! You agree, good, I'm not crazy. I changed my schedule all around for the billionth time but I'm done now. Catering instead of choir, yippie! SOOOO anyway. We must do something ubber fun this weekend y'all! I think I'm going to go to my dad's sometime, cause he needs to change my oil..and I love him and all! lol But I don't know when.
Oh my gosh! CSI last night was SOOOO creepy! This old, fat, rich guy died and he had this room that was a nursery for an adult! He dressed up in diapers and drank from bottles and had a crib and all this and paid this woman to be his "mommy." I won't go into further detail because, yeah it was gross! But the alarming ones are usually the best, without all the alarmingness..ya know? I'm out, cause now I got to:

3 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

Wow luke, talk about a random story.

3:28 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Hello. Long time no talk. Well, that was pretty intense at Ali's house. More intense than the third season of Hercules. Seriously. i'll see ya later skater

JC

12:37 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

JC you crack me up!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home