PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: The Innocence of Youth

1/09/2006

The Innocence of Youth

Do you ever wish you were a kid again? I remember growing up, I couldn't wait to be older, in high school actually. Ever since I can remember, I wanted to be in high school, thinking that would be my prime, for some reason. I think its pretty common for kids to wish their childhood away, I know I did. I always wanted to be like my older brother, so no matter how old I was, I always wanted to be at least 2 years older. I remember when my brother was old enough to start having homework, I was so jealous. I wanted to be old enough to have home work because it seemed more grown up. You don't have to tell me, I know I was a wierd kid. I hated being a kid back then, I couldn't wait to grow up...and now....how great would it be to have your biggest concern be whether or not you could stay outside playing hide-and-go-seek until 9 o'clock with the neighborhood kids? I miss those days. My thoughts were consumed by games and family and just having fun, instead of the future and all the superficial things that they seemed to be consumed with now. Hmmmm..... where did all that come from? I don't know. I guess I'm still a wierd one.
So...yesterday was fun. Hanging out at the G's house is always fun. I wish we could have figured out one of those games though. You'd think between Ali, Kat and I, and later Jon, we would have been able to figure out a simple board game! Nope, not the case. Oh well. Poker wasn't too bad either, although that's the fastest I've ever went out before! Man! And I don't think I really taught Ali anything, but who knows.
Today's been decent so far. I did have a load of trouble staying awake first hour though, in law. It was pretty boring and, I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired, for some odd reason. But I made it, then I got through sr. survey, which seems to go by real fast, thank goodness. I spent my lunch hour in the library, looking stuff up on the net but I couldn't blog because there were library aids in there that would have busted me. And this comp. won't let me comment right now, so sorry guys and gals! I have to do calc. Later days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home