PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways

1/24/2006

NO PASSING! NO PASSING! TONS OF CALC HOMEWORK AND NO PASSING!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!! *takes deep breath* ok, I'm fine, really, peachy keen right here. So I'm in seminar bored. We had to take a horrible test about drugs and alcohol and all those wonderful things (j/k of course, didn't know how great you guys are at reading sarcasm). I might as well have just put no on all the questions, cause that's pretty much what I did. Ah, I hate those tests. Think about it logically: Anyone who answers for real will be answering no, anyone who would answer yes won't be truthful. It's bogus. Anyhoo, g2g do calc, later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

"I'll just keep ramblin' on..."

2:17 PM  
Blogger JC said...

HEllo. Hows life?? Thats gret. Well, I gotta go ..........

CHOOTLES

JC

3:19 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

no way, I've never seen that guy at our school! craziness

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home