PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: Super sweet yo!

1/16/2006

Super sweet yo!

I have internet!!!! YEAH!!!! I know, I know, you all have had it for a while and do not realize what a joy it is for a poor girl who has been netless for months, but yeah, I'm excited!

First time posting from home, yay! Anywho. Let's see, my weekend. Friday, I did nothing, no, I mean literally, nothing. I went to bed at 9:00! lol. 12 hours of sleep, felt awesome! Then saturday I finnished my KU application and sent my ACT scores there and to CSU. Am I any further on that "where am I going to college question"? Nope. No clue, I go to WJC next weekend I think, but I doubt it will have any impact whatsoever on my decision. So, we'll see what happens, ok, get off my back! j/k
Saturday night, we made a fruitless run to Lawrence...everything was closed but Starbucks, which, believe it or not, I am not all that gaga over like my fellow coffee obsessed. But it was fine...it smelled good at least. Then we went to World Trade Market....so basically Piere One. Then on to Sonic, ya know, cause we don't have a billion of those in town anyway. Got oober gross smoothies and almost got sick on the way home because they were so..uh...gross! Sunday was sunday as usual. Church was good. The worship meeting was...long, but hopefully productive although I don't agree with all the changes purposed, I think our worship band and practices go pretty darn well, but I'll cooperate I suppose, if I gotta. I didn't go to my dad's sunday afternoon, like I had hoped, so I cleaned my room....fair trade? not even close, but oh well.Hanging out at Ali's was fun,I don't think I've ever watched that many movies in a matter of 12 hours. Whoa, you guys are nuts! No, it was good, even though I was so tired I think I almost fell asleep standing up while I was walking back to Ali's bedroom. Then I had to "gently" place 50 cent on the floor where he belongs...actually he belongs in the garbage but he wouldn't fit! lol. So I just woke up from a 3 hours nap that I decided to take after going to Applebee's with my mom and our friend Angie. Now, I'm up, still tired, and wondering what in the world happened to my extra day off!?!?!!? Oh well!

"When I made up my mind, and my heart along with that, to live not for myself, but yet for God, somebody said: "Do you know what you are getting yourself into?" When I finally ironed out all my priorities, and asked God to remove the doubt, that makes me unsure of these things I ask myself. I ask myself, "Do you know what you are getting yourself into?" I'm getting into you, because you got to me, in a way words can't describe. I'm getting into you, because I've got to be, you're essential to survive, I'm gonna love you with my life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home