PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: Under the wide open sky

1/17/2006

Under the wide open sky

Guess who didn't go to school today! Me! Well, I went to first hour, its suicidal to miss calc, but then I came home. I felt a pesky sinus infection coming on...and hey, might as well milk it for all its worth right?! Plus I had a pretty easy day ahead of me, so I didn't miss much. I came home and watched 2 hours of Gilmore Girls (addicted? no way....minus the "no") and then I watched The Horse Whisperer. Such an awesome movie..well it is for a horse-crazy hopeless romantic who adores Robert Redford! lol I got my stuff sent off to KU, now I have to concentrate on my WJC essay for the full ride and I go down there in 2 weeks, not next weekend. I'm so excited for next year! But I'm going to miss sooooooo many people, even if I end up staying around here. Oh well, change, change, change....that's the only constant in everyone's life right? I had to learn that lesson awhile ago, I hated change with a burning passion.
Watching that movie made me realize, I think I could spend the rest of my life on horseback and I wouldn't ask for another thing! Sounds wierd, I know, but for real. I'm going to live on a huge farm/ranch and spend all my time on horseback, I hope!
Oh, funny story. My bro came home last night, telling me it was impossible for me to be on the internet since he hadn't installed anything for me to sign onto yet, which is what I initially thought. Then we discovered that I was accidentally stealing wireless from our neighbors....whoops! Hey, I didn't know, does that still make me a criminal? *shrugs* oh well, who's gonna know, so "mum's" the word, ok homies!

"A pledge allegiance to a country without borders, without politicians. Watching for my sky to get torn apart. We are broken, we are bitter. We're the problem, we're the politicians. Watching for our sky to get torn apart. C'mon and break me!"

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

hello Aley, hows life?? Im just hangin out in the library for a few minutes. I eat, I gotta go now. BYE BYE!!

JC

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home