PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: Update Smupdate

1/05/2006

Update Smupdate

sooo, hmmm, lets see here, what can I talk about with my faithful blog visiters.....ok. So, last night was, to my utmost suprise, a lot of fun! I am usually not a huge sports fan...well, I take that back, I'm not a huge television football fan. I love watching tennis on tv, but no other sports but I like watching other sports in person. Making any sense? no. That's ok. Anyway, last night was fun and MAN that pizza was yummy! Even better than my homemade veggie pizza! lol Seriously, my pizza is really good.
I had a ton of class changes..some for the better, some for the worse. I got in choir, after a week of playing hide-and-go-seek with the choir teacher to get an audition. Then I did fine and I got in...unfortunately. Yeah, I spent the first 20 minutes of my first class listening to these two girls discuss their...boyfriend situations, but with WAY too many details for the poor overhearer (me) being forced to listen simply due to the fact I was in earshot. So I was a tad discouraged. Then the song we're working on was HORRIBLE!!! UGLY SONG!!!! Oh man! And half the time we were singing, people were talking and walking around. I mean, I figured since you had to audition to get into the class, all the people wanted to be there...apparently I was wrong...very wrong. *sigh* oh well, enough venting. I'll make it. The bright side of my schedule changes was no more AP English. I've gone from the hardest english class to the easiest and its awesome! I don't think senior survey will be as boring as I thought, which is always a plus. Switching lunches was kind of a bumber, but I found people to sit with. I marvel at how terrifying it is to go into a lunch you're not sure if you know anyone in. You run the risk of sitting by yourself and being dumbed a complete loser....just because of a lunch time change! It's positively insane! But, I lucked out.

1 Comments:

Blogger rocksalive777 said...

Yeah, I had an interesting day to. I started Law, and there's this really sarcastic kid, Justin, and some weird people. But there was this one girl who like Christian rock and C.S. Lewis. She was really cool. She looke familiar, too. Don't know where from.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home