PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: Won't you save me, savin's what I need

1/20/2006

Won't you save me, savin's what I need

Worship practice was SOOOO bad last night! No, seriously, I can't even stress it enough. I am thrilled most of you won't be there sunday, cause, oh man! I am going to sound SOOO bad and I know worship is about glorifying God and I've prayed about it, but I think I could carry out that task much better if I didn't have to sing like a retarded bird caught in a garbage disposal. So Eric has decided my falsetto voice (or "airy voice" as he likes to call it) is no longer acceptable. So basically my days of singing pretty on sundays are over for now. I have to sing in my "real" voice...which sounds and feels like I'm screaming and all my notes are horrindously flat and off key. I was so frusterated last night, I seariously wanted to cry after practice. But I don't want to whine to Eric about it but honestly, I have never hated an hour of singing like I did last night. It's not only that it sounded bad, it felt really bad too. I know Eric knows way more about music than I do and all, but I think he needs to get his hearing checked if he thinks what I did last night (I wouldn't call it singing) sounded better than what I normally do. And after he leaves, Brad says he's going to make me sing like that too..so....Luke, I'd better be on your team! I'm fo real! PLEASE! I can't sing like that every week, or I'll die! Ok, enough of that *wipes brow* wheeeew.

Then I went to CSI night, it was good. Today I had a law test, and got an A. In senior survey, we're reading Macbeth, which I read sophomore year, so it's good, I love Shakespeare anyway and we're watching a really screwed up Macbeth movie, but it's all good yo. I have lunch with Ali now!!!! YEAH!!! We actually see each other! Then I had catering. We have to make 900 cookies tuesday and friday for our dealio friday night. And aside from all the stuck up popular people in there that hate me for some odd reason, I think class will be fine. I am going to request changing kitchens, cause one of the girls in there hates me with a royal passion..and ya know, knives, burners...not a good idea. lol

So tonight was supposed to be a Brenden Leonard marathon cause Chanty hasn't seen them and me and Rach are dying for her to be in on all the inside jokes we have recently remembered and have put to good use! 100% Nougat! You guys have got to see them too! They rock my socks ya know!? Anyhoo, Chaunty has to go with her boyfriend to a lame-o party so I have to find something else to do. I'm think me and Rach, in pajamas, with coffee and biscotti, watching something in her basement....sounds like a perfectly wonderful evening. lol. I am so easy to please when it comes to activities! lol!

"I'm definately sure that I'm not sure. Sitting on the corner of nowhere road, just between I wish I could and I don't know."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home