PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: Yuppie word: happy

1/18/2006

Yuppie word: happy

I don't know, ask Jonathan Foreman!

"Mahatma Gandhi was quite a spiritual person. He walked barefoot everywhere, to the point that his feet became quite thick and hard.
Even when he was not on a hunger strike, he didn't eat much. Over time he became quite thin and frail. Furthermore, due to his diet, he wound up with very bad breath. Therefore he came to be known as a.....
"Super calloused fragile mystic plagued with halitosis." "

Anyhoo, y.g. was great tonight guys really! And worship went real well, even though my throat is about ready to fall off, but I didn't sound like a dying rabbit like I had anticipated. Luke's message was great and I'm so excited about that thing he was talking about! It sounds flippin' awesome! Just something else to look forward to right!? Score! lol, yeah I'm still hyper. So, the next few weekends aren't going to be cool! GAR! This weekend all the G boys are going to be gone, so it'll be a perfect time to get all the stuff done I usually put off cause we're all hanging out...all that stuff I don't want to do!lol Then the next week, I have catering friday night then WJC all day saturday and Ali has SATs! SO, the weekend after that, I"m not kidding you guys, we have to do something so unbelieveably fun, we'll be telling our grandchildren about it when we're old and decreped and searching for our teeth! Anyways, its late, I'm tired and I have calc in da AM so I'm out yo. Later.

2 Peter 3:15a
And remember, the Lord is waiting so that people have time to be saved.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

Thanks for the advice Cody....lol

1:42 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

Oh man Tim?, practice was SOOOO bad, I'm so glad you guys won't be there to hear me! I'll post about it later, no time now

11:14 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Hello, my homie G. You need to get yahoo messenger cuz me and Ali both have it and thats the only thing my computer will let me have.

Oh, and that band thing Im not goin to anymore so Im free to hang this weekend.

JC

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home