PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: Hmmmdedumdum

2/21/2006

Hmmmdedumdum

Ok, so it's been a while since I've posted, my bad homies. I'll commence my post with a small (ha) paragraph I affectionately call "The Weekend Recap." Ahem...
Friday I went to Rachel's and we played Egyptian Rat Slap and I actually won (cause Luke wasn't there) and then Conor and Darree got hooked on Mario Cart and it was all over.
Saturday morning my daddy dropped by. Then my mom and I went to Ten Penny for lunch, mmm, chili! Then I went home to try and get some shut eye..ha! I had just went to bed in my uber warm jammies when my mom called for me. Ali and Hayden had pulled a "pop in" and wanted to know if I wanted to hang out. Of course I did, I couldn't turn them down. So we went to Platte and Ali got a shirt and Hayden got some pants, hats, and a wallet (mostly in black *gasp*) and I got some super cool jeans. Then we went to Claire's, well Ali and I did, and got some cool stuff aussi. Then I went home and got ready to go to din din with my dad and stepmom. We went to Tampico's and had dinner, it was really really good! I love hanging out with my dad and stepmom, especially when my brother doesn't come, he tends to be a conversation hog! So that was nice. Then we went to my aunt's house and spend a boring evening there. My family is crazy, I'm serious, my cousins are out of their minds! Anyhoo, I don't want to go into that.
Sunday was...ok if you don't like talking to anyone for a good deal of it! lol I'm just kidding (kinda). The kids in kids church were OUT OF THEIR MINDS!!!!!!! But JC made it all good with our awesome Valentines. Thanks JC! Then went to the Roberts house that night. That was fun. MMM, spaghetti! And I totally won Phase 10! It was FREEZING outside and of course we just HAD to go out there! lol So yeah, it was pretty much awesome.
Monday I went to calc and dazily made my way through the first 2 hours of school, then left. I picked up Sean and JC, then Ali and we went to the Harbor. Then went to Weston Bend Park and got lost thanks to tour guide Aley, yeah it was all my fault! Sorry guys. At least we reached our walking quota for the next 40 years! lol I thought it was fun, and no one really got in trouble (thank goodness!) so it was all good.
And now, here I sit in seminar...wow I'm bored. So I think I haven't written anything of substance here lately, its all been recapping weekends and what have you. So I'm now thinking of some topics I can talk about, give my 2 cents about okie? That sound great to everyone? good! Ok, I'm off in search of inspiration!

"Do me a favor, would you sing it to me slow, cause I'm thinkin' its my song. ooooo."

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Hey yo, Im glad we got lost. It was awesome!! If we hadnt of gotten lost, we woulda been back like....an hour earlier and that woulda sucked. And yeah, I didnt get in trouble with my mom. Ok, I gotta go, bells gonna ring

-JC out_

1:21 PM  
Blogger rocksalive777 said...

When in need of a topic, just let the ADD kick in. Follow the first thought that pops into your head. It's easy; just watch: Law, Mr. Smith, Guns, Explosions, Fireworks, China, Chinese Food, Chicken, Chicken Parmegan, Pamegan Cheese, Mmm...Cheese.

Come to think of it, this is why my homework never gets done.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

I love you too Ali!!!! I can't decide about auditions either, I kinda wanna but I kinda don't...I dunno!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home