PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: Let's see if this one gets to stay!

2/09/2006

Let's see if this one gets to stay!

Ok, so my posts are being crazy and just getting up and running away, but this one will be good, so hopefully it'll stay!

So last night was SOOO much fun, I can't even put it into words. The band was flippin' awesome, and I had so much fun just hanging out with everyone. It really makes me wish I would have come to some of the coffee shop stuff you guys had, cause I bet they were a blast. So, needless to say, even though my half day was one of the worst days I've had in a long time (calc trouble) yesterday was competely, totally, 100% awesome, thanks to 5:00 and after.

I got to stay home today, love you mommy! lol I got up about 10:00, not by choice, my bro woke me up on the way to work, but I was well rested enough I suppose. So I watch tv and have coffee and toast. Then I watched "My Best Friend's Wedding" one of the many movies my mom's bought that I've never watched. Good movie I guess, I love Julia Roberts, but the ending was terrible! So, I wouldn't put this on my "Oh my gosh you have to see this movie if you ever want me to talk to you again" list. Then...uhhh...I watched Gilmore Girls on DVD while I ate lunch and wondered if Ali got out of school today, apparently not. lol. Sorry I wasn't at lunch Ali! Then a watched a "making of The Pink Panther" movie, coming out TOMORROW! We have to see that guys! Now, I'm getting ready to leave and do some stuff, then CSI tonight, yay! And tomorrow is friday and a calc test (BOO!) and maybe ice skating at crown center, if I manage to rob a bank and get enough money to go! lol!

Later days all, check out the youth blog for info on saturday night-movie night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenton said...

So wait, do i have to watch "My Best Friends Wedding" to talk to you again...coz im about to call Blockbuster.
Wednesday was so awesome....God was really there and His presence was amazing in you guys and the band. I loved it.
So, i'm kinda bummed about two things. First, i haven't commented on your blog for a while, and i only read your last comment today...whoops! I'll make a better effort. Also, i wont be able to make the movie night :( I know it'll be great though...say hi to everyone for me! Have a great weekend Aley, see ya Sunday!

7:15 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Hey yo!! Sorry I havent commented you in awhile, I havent been on the blogger for a while. So......How was your weekend??? Thats great!! I cant wait til school is over!! ITS TEARING ME APART!!!!!

ENJOY!!
JC

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home