PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: The Long Awaited Update Has Arrived!

2/03/2006

The Long Awaited Update Has Arrived!

And there was much rejoicing....*yay* lol Ok guys, so I figured I've been boring you to death with my non-eventful life, but apparently, y'all like reading about nothing. Good for you , I know all of you will go far! SOOO let's see, what's been going on avec moi? I haven't updated for a while. Last thrusday I had worship practice and it was pretty good. Then CSI night, which was good. Friday I had catering stuff all night, which wasn't half bad. Ok ok, here we are, saturday. I stayed home all day saturday, worked on my WJC scholarship essay and sent that off. Then I went to Chauntel's for a stereotypical girl (+ Conor) sleepover. We played taboo for an hour or more. Con and I lost the first game but Rach and I won the next one. It was SOOO much fun! I haven't played that game in ages. We have to play that next time we have a "fun night" at the Griffiths' or Roberts' for sho! lol Chauntel: "Ok, this guy had a huge theme park named after him." Rachel:"Michael Jackson?" SO funny! Anyhoo. Then we made massively, fantabulous sundaes. YUMMMMM! And watched Looney Tunes for an hour or more. I love Looney Tunes! Then....yeah, I'm pretty sure we tried to sleep after that. The plans to build a fort and play twister were, for some reason, abandoned.
Sunday, you were all there, so no need to rehash the entire day. Sunday night was fun, I love walking around in the cold without going into a single store. No really! I love it, I want to marry, I want a national holiday dedicated to it. lol That's hot, whatever, I love it. Applebee's was good, JC cracked me up with the water thing.
Monday, nota, well, nothing worth reporting. Tuesday, Gilmore Girls was about the only thing that ment anything to me that day. Wednesday, yg was great! Seriously, if any of you leaders are reading this, awesome job! I was totally sceptical about the whole "worship experimenting" thing, but it was sooo awesome! I loved it! And listening to music the whole time helped, as it does with anything in my musically related existance. Watching the guys stuff their shirts with pillows and sumo fight may have been the highlight of my evening though. LOL!
Thursday, got coffee avec Rachy. Then went to Chauntel's for pizza, then decorated cookies for Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day. Well, I iced the cookies, they decorated, cause they were for their boyfriends, so I guess it was only fair they did all the creative stuff. I got to be pretty darn perfect at the whole icing thing though, let me tell you. And now, here I am in seminar. Pretty boring day thus far, Ali wasn't at lunch which sucked! lol, really, she's like my only friend in that lunch, well, only friend that I actually talk to. I'm just so shy. LOL! Anyhoo.
I'm so excited about this summer camp thing. I started on my application, man I hope I get the job. Well, I hope Jon and I both get it cause that would be pretty sweet yo! lol. Hopefully those hiring will overlook my lack of athletic involvements and see all the wonderful things I have to offer them! lol. Yeah...uhhh, we'll see. Later y'all.

Oh, new video, either by The Who or Led Zeppelin, so check it out, I must educate you all in classic rock! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home