PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: no time no time

2/15/2006

no time no time

I have to go do calc in a few minutes, so this is going to be types with the speed of 1,000 greyhounds (that's pretty fast). Ok, so...my valentine's day was ok. I got some stuff from friends at school (yum, fun dip valentines) and then after school I went to get stuff for y'all. I went to walmart to get valentines and I was dissapointed to find that all the "chronical of narnia" ones were gone, but I got some good ones. Then I went to get stuff to make cookies for tonight. After hanging with Rach for a while and consuming large amounts of coffee, I went home and took Zoe on a walk in the dark...fun...then I came home and proceeded to make cookies. Well, I didn't get too far. My friend Gabe called me and said he and a few other friends were going to see Curious George and wanted me to go. He said it was a double date (but only in the sense that he paid, which was perfectly awesome with me). My mom pretty much told me to go, cause she wants me to hang out with Gabe all the time, she loves that kid. So I through on some decent clothes and went out with them. Seth dropped Gabe and I off at Cold Stone (mmm, amaretto and Twix) and he and Brittany went to Sheridan's. Then, since we were super early for the 9:30 show (we were super late for the 7:30 one) we layed on the floor and watched the artificial shooting stars. LOL, it was great! The movie was SOO good! George is the cutest fake cartoon monkey I have ever seen! And Jack Johnson did all the music for it so it was SUPER GREAT! Then I slept the whole way home and we listened to the soundtrack from the movie. I didnt' get home until midnight and I was sooooo tired this morning but, it was worth it!

Ok, I have to go, more later, I hope, this not having internet at home again stuff really bites! Well, I'll see you all, or most of you hopefully at youth tonight...right?

3 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

fo sho!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Aley said...

if I had a cell # I would :-D

5:26 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Whattup yo?? Thanx for the Valentines!! THey really made my day(tear)....Jk. I'll see you at the movies, ok?? OK.

JC OUT

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home