PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: All the Time

3/01/2006

All the Time

My words are wasted when I dont speak
Of all your wonders within our reach
The more you show me your printed hands
To be more grateful, to understand
I couldn't breathe some, i couldn't breathe
Something more to live
I didn't want none I didn't want
None, nothing more than this.
All the time, all the time
You have given me love more than i know

Ah, I love that song by Jeremy Camp! I'm addicted to that cd now, I listen to it allllll the time! lol

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Wattup Aley?? HOws life?? LOVE. and happines??? THats good.....yeah.....so...Ali said you guys talked about everything at Harbor Lights...does that mean you talked about Ryans old foot fungus problem?? Or what about phsycho people who cant afford drugs and instead hold lighters up to their nose and inhale the fumes of their burning nosehair??? DId you talk about that?? If you did.....that'd be really creepy. Well, I'll talk to you at Sean's b-day!!

JC OUT

7:09 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

Yeah, I totally want to stay over, that would be awesome and we could have a chick flick night! lol I'm really pushing that idea! lol I think a chick flick night would do us both some good if you get my drift, maybe you don't, maybe my drift drifted right by you, maybe there wasn't one to begin with. Am I rambling? It's probably cause I haven't listen to Ramble On forever and ever. It's been Jeremy Camp and, last night, Rascal Flatts all the way! lol Lunch needs to get here...now!!!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home