PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: Excitement + Sugar =....This!

3/09/2006

Excitement + Sugar =....This!

Ahhh! Ali, I just violated our healthy pact! I'm eating a cosmic brownie! Oh well, its good! lol! Ok, anywho, what to post about, what to post about....Yesterday was crazy! First the church could have been on fire, then Ali and I get stalked by a middle-aged, bald man, then we get "hollered" at by gangstas! Whoa! Crazy! Then piling in Ali's car, that has become somewhat of a tradition for us, huh guys? I think we're getting pretty good at it. We could go to a "fitting too many people into a car" competition and win fo sho! lol! I'm a little, tiny bit hyper, lots of sugar! Ok, wheeeewwww! Back to life. Ok. But all in all yesterday was pretty sweet. I like to mix it up every once in a while, going to Taco Bell was pretty cool, especially since I'd been craving a burrito all day! Then hanging out in St. Mary's was coolio, even though we got kicked out of the comfy room. LOL! I'd give yesterday a big thumbs up!

Uhhh, oh yeah, I need to do a little venting! Just a tad. My mock trial is monday and wednesday and we are SOOO unprepared! Man! I feel like I'm the only one doing anything, which I guess is ok, but it's going to affect my grade slightly too. I didn't want to put this off 'til the last minute but that's what's happened, so now I'm going to have to spend a good chunk of the weekend going over mock trial stuff and if my partner doesn't do the same, it's going to be a train wreck! "I'm going off the rails on a crazy train!" lol! So yeah, I'm a little worried about it, but not too bad, I'll survive.

In senior survey we...took notes, then took notes, and for a little change of pace, we took some notes. But nowhere near how bad my last english class was, so I'm not complaining, even though it sounds like it. Cody, I could have used your magical poetry analytical powers today! We read this poem by John Donne and I was soooooo lost! The guy's no Shakespeare but he wasn't bad. Ok, I was going to put one of his poems on here, but I've just changed my mind, so I won't.

Oh yeah, this morning was the biggest Bush bashing fest I've ever witnessed, sorry to tell it Ali, don't read on if you don't want to. I mean, I am not a Bush fan, really, I'm not. But I am totally against people openly bashing the president, especially when its a substitute teacher and half the class. Do I agree with everything Bush has done, no, but I honestly believe that people will find some reason to criticize the president of the United States no matter what! I don't think it would matter what he did, it would be wrong. And what's up with that? I don't get it, but I try to avoid politics as much as possible anyway, not really my thing.

Rambling, rambling, yep, that's exactly what I'm doing. Ok, going to the Harbor after school with Ali, getting a latte which I can already taste if I close my eyes and concentrate real hard! MMMMMMM! I wants it now! lol! Ali and I were already ready to go down there before 3rd hour, but not too much longer now! Yeah! Talkfest! Vegging on "the couch", hopefully Cody can join us, sometime, if not, it'll just be the girls.

Things I'm too excited about for words:
1) Prom!!!!
2) Harbor Lights!
3) Girls night at the church sunday!
4) My birthday!!!!!
5) Spring Break!!!!

I'm sure there's more, I'm just feeling a little too ADHD to actually go through them all right now. Later all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

Yeah, our timing is pretty much the worst thing ever....it's 1:52

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home