PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: ...the saga continues

3/13/2006

...the saga continues

Ok, left off with lunch. Lunch was great, although afterwards we felt like were were going to explode! Then we went to Zona Rosa and shopped around for a while. Ali got some really cute stuff and I snagged a skit at Forever 21 for $9! Whoa there doggie! lol. An hour after we got home, we were on our way back to Zona Rosa, thanks boy, lol, no complaints! I love just walking around Zona Rosa, and the weather was great, as well as the company! lol. My favorite part was at Shaper Image though. Oh man you guys were halarious with those massage chairs! LOL! You looked like epileptic children have a very enjoyable fit! lol! Anyhoo....then back to Ali's for a movie. We didn't get much say in what we watched but I liked the movie, what I saw of it anyway. I'm tellin' ya, Sammy just puts me to sleep! I love that dog! And Ali's pillows are too comfortable for words! I was pretty much falling asleep all the way to 7-11. Then....a few assorted details, 1, 2, skip a few, 99, 100. I ran out of gas about a mile and a half from my house and had to walk, well, actually I ran cause it was scary, to my house and wake up my mom and we had to put gas in my truck, while being yelled at by rude high school boys. THEN, I still had to go take care of my friend's dogs. I got to bed around 2:00 I think.

Sunday- Church was good, I was super late, even for me, but at least I didn't miss much of worship. Lots of new people to meet. Well, not really, because I already knew Ashton and her family, but then there was that new guy. So, hopefully we can fullfill the whole "double your youth group" challenge from ATF. Then blah, blah, blah, I had law stuff, blahblahblah. So, that was sunday, pretty uneventful compared to the rest of the weekend.

And today...I did my mock trial. Then I made stuff in catering. OH, Ali, you'd be proud! We had donuts in catering and I didn't have one! Yay me! I deserve chocolate cake for that! lol, that would defeat the purpose huh!? Oh well, I'm proud of me!

This week should go something like this:
Today-blah
Tomorrow-blah x 2
Wednesday- I'm thinking I don't even need to come at all, since I'd be leaving at 10 anyway and we finished our mock trial!
Thursday- come for calc and physics then go to the talent show again!

Then.... SPRING BREAK!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

YESS!! First comment yo! Cheese, sounds like you had a pretty eventful weekend!! Glad you had a grade A-mazing time!! Yeah, that was fun at Zona Rosa wasnt it? Yeah it was.....

Well, I guess I'll see you wed. at the talent show!!

JC OUT

11:54 AM  
Blogger Brenton said...

hmmmm, must be spring break....you guys haven't been able to get on to the computers at school....therefore = no blogging! hehehe. Hope all is doin well with ya...enjoy the time off!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home