PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: Technical Difficulties?

3/07/2006

Technical Difficulties?

So, I've heard murmers about not being able to even get to some of our blogs, so hopefully, this'll work. Ok, that said, I will continue. This past weekend was too cool for words! (I've been finding myself speechless a lot lately). Tiny, teeny, weenie (ha) recap:

Friday - Ali and I met Cody, Jon, and JC up at Snow Creek. I tried my hand at snowboarding, hoping I'd be a natural or something far fetched like that...uh, well, that wasn't exactly the case for those of you who were there, for those of you who weren't and didn't see me, I was a total natural! lol! Anywho, at least I tried, then I went and got skis and was a tad bit better, kinda, a little. Cody stayed with me pretty much the whole time and helped me. Now, I'm usually not one for public doting of one's boyfriend but I have to break one of my own rules for a moment. Cody was great! I would have had the worst time ever if it hadn't been for him, I'm totally serious. I could go into detial but I won't. Anywho, I had a great time skiing despite the slight pain I had to endure. lol! Then we went to Sean's party and marveled at how addicted some of those boys were to Halo. Blows my mind. Our midnight run to McDonald's was fun, but I was so tired, I had pretty much had all the fun I could take for one day. Ali and I headed for her house and changed into our p.j.s and popped in A Walk to Remember. We fell asleep half way through it. Bummer.

Saturday- Ali and I woke up way too early, in the sauna and just hung for a while, watched another chic flick. Then we met the boys and headed down to Lawrence. The drive down was crazy due to the fact I don't think any of us were awake and because very few guys are cool enough to have the same taste in music as Ali and I do. Anyway, once we woke up, it was all good. Man, I could have spent a million dollars down there, easily! And that pizza place was sooo good, mmmmm! I've been craving it eversince! lol! Then The Third Planet was crazy! I didn't expect it to be..uh..like that! It had a few cool things I guess, but definately not "my store" as I had been claiming previously. I think my favorite part of the whole trip was the ride home....not! Cramming that many people into the car...a little cramped. I was actually pretty comfy, I think I was the only one, besides Jon. Oh well, the price we pay for a great day in lawrence.

Sunday- Church was great. Worship was awesome!!! Worship has been sooo good lately! Anyway, I kind of got a little lost during the sermon, but I followed it as well as I could. Then I got roped into going swimming. *sigh* I'm so easily persuaded by some people. lol. So after walking to my truck and Cody finding a little something out of the ordinary in the alley(that's wierd to write) I headed home to get ready. Swimming was fun, well, not so much the swimming part, didn't do much of that, but hanging out was good. Then Ali and I went to Homer's and talked and talked, oh yeah, we talked a little too. lol! Then I went home and TRIED to do calc. Key word there, tried! I couldnt' concentrate for the life of me. My mind kept wandering to past, future and present. I put on some slow, sappy, girly music and just chilled in my room.

Whoa, this recap has grown 10x it's purposed size! Ok, I'll be brief.

Monday- Went over to Ali's then to PR for the G boy's band concert. You guy's rocked! Jon, you were out of this world awesome, for real! lol. But you ALL did great! Yo-heave-ho right? (Or something like that, I don't speak pirate, sorry).

I just got to school a little while ago. I had catering this morning. It wasn't too bad really. Trying to be fancy with our resources was a tad frusterating, but we made it work. I've decided, I don't ever want to be an important person. Having to dress up in uncomfortable dress suits, listen to boring speakers, pay way too much for cafateria gourmet food, nope not for me! lol! Anywho, later guys, see y'all wednesday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

Ali!?!!?!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Aley said...

Sorry, I was posting!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home