PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways

3/28/2006

The update is coming...soon, sometime, maybe we'll see. My usual blogging class has decided to ban computers so I'm s.o.l. at the moment. But with my infinate resources, I will find time to update, a real update I promise. I'll start now, it'll be like a tv series...or something..yeah.

Spring Break: cold, but great just the same.
Monday- NOTHING! Yeah, that's right, I did nothing! lol. I watched movies and Gilmore Girls alllllll day long, so I guess that's something, but nothing worth talking about, so moving right along...
Tuesday- Did my FAFSA, boo, it was stupid but not as bad as I thought which had led me to putting it off forever! Then I ventured out to Cody's house for the first time. After getting myself all turned around because of one stupid little mistake like a street direction and searching the craziest, curviest, steepest hill I've ever come in contact with, I corrected my mistake and found my way. I met Cody's mom, who in my book is pretty cool, saw his dungeon, basement bedroom (nice setting for a horror flick lol) and attempted to kidnap his "cuter than anything should be allowed to be" puppy. Yup. Then we went to the Corner Pharmacy and had an evil lunch (the total was $6.66...wierd). Then onto the C.C. for racket ball...where we ran into the G boys and Luke.

Time to go, to be continued I guess, don't get too excited, it may be a while...

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Hi Aley!! Hey,um....sorry for not commenting that much....truly and dearly from the bottom of my heart. Im sorry to hear about the seven project! Makes me wanna cry!!

Well, on that happy note, JC IS OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE BUILDING

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home