PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: The Adventures of Aley and Her Dog!

4/18/2006

The Adventures of Aley and Her Dog!

Easter Sunday, Aley decided to walk the trails at Weston Bend Park with her faithful companion, Zoe. After finding a parking spot, the last one, and receiving some evil glances from fellow parking spot hunters, Aley and Zoe headed through the trails. Immediately upon entering the woods, Aley noticed that the trees were swaying more than usual and creeking as if they would tumble over with the slightest invisable force. Zoe ran ahead, only returning to her owner's side when commanded to. So, the pace was fairly brisk for the human, Aley, trying to keep up with her energy-infected labrador. The scenary was beautiful, eveything was green and smelled wonderful thanks to the storm the night before. The storm would also account for all the fallen trees along the path. The trails were somewhat crouded, with families deciding to spend their Easter outdoors and together, and with aged lovebirds seeking a romantic afternoon. When the path ran into the pavement, Aley decided to take the path she had not taken her previous visit, hoping this time, she could finish without walking 6 miles. This path however, proved to be the wrong one as well, and terribly hilly. Even Zoe was growing weary after a few miles, so they backtracked, assuming it would be shorter than following this mystery path. Spotting a not horribly steep cliff, Aley thought perhaps she could see where the trail was leading if she climbed to the top and had a gander. This was not to be. Along with Zoe, Aley climbed to the top, slipping on leaf-covered rocks. Nothing could be seen from the top. Faithful companion Zoe stayed by Aley's side all the way down, allowing her to steady herself after a potention fall and both made it down safely. Finally, they came to the trail they have come from, or so they thought. Nothing looked familiar, even though Aley knew she had come from this way. She began to wonder if these were indeed the woods from The Brother's Grim! However, eventually the trail led back to the one they had originally taken and all was well, and TIRED!

Hey guys, like my story? It's a TRUE story! I know, crazy huh!? I'm in a good mood. I'm so excited about SOOO many things!!!!!
Tonight: An all NEW Gilmore Girls! YES! SWEET!
Tomorrow: Youth Group! 'Nough said!
Thursday: The usual....veggin' at HL with Ali!
Friday: Dunno yet, but school will be over for the weekend, so what do I care?
SATURDAY: PROM! Yeah, I'm a little excited about this one..only a little. LOL! Yeah RIGHT!
Graduation
Summer

Oh yeah, I have much to be excited about! No more high school, no more LHS, all summer with my best best friend in the world, my out of this world awesome boyfriend, and the rest of my super crazy cool friends! PLUS, CA!!!! I can't wait! Oh goodness!

I had a mock trial today. Not bad, I think we did fine. We'll finish it up on thursday. I actually had to get up and look NICE for school!!!! Whaaatt?!?!!?Nice for SCHOOL, what on earth do I need to look nice for school for? Beats me, but it's the rule with mock trials, so to save my grade, I gave into the man, yet again.

And now, the Jack Johnson lyric du jour:
"We got everything we need right here
And everything we need is enough
It's just so easy
When the whole world fits inside of your arms."
~Banana Pancakes

1 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

Yes Ali, the song mentions banana pancakes MANY times! LOL

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home