PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: Blackjack tables and bungee basketball

4/13/2006

Blackjack tables and bungee basketball

Whoa, computers suck and if I have to attend one more lame, manditory assembly I'm going to melt into a pool of bored remains. Anywho...today has been, kinda bad, but I'm still in a super mood. Amazing huh? I know, I should be studied. I stayed up late last night studying for my law test, I had 4 pages of notes (front AND back, lol) and I still only managed a C+! What's with that??!!?!?! No I'm sorry, that's unacceptable. But, to counter my dispicabley average grade, our teacher announced that the end of the year project (which I've done nothing but selecting my topic, by the way) is no longer required, but extra credit! EXTRA CREDIT!!!! That's 200 points of extra credit possible! SCORE!!! So, that brought a smile to my face. Then senior survey was lame, I'm sorry people, but if you're a senior and you need help with your thesis statement...no, that does not fly. GOSH! lol. Catering I did...nothing? Yeah, that's right, nothing. lol.

I need to finish my last weekend recap before I have to recap this weekend! Ok, here goes:
I left off with the lawn mower I fear I possess an unusual amount of affection towards. Anywho, after mowing, I did nothing. Then Cody and I headed up to my daddy's house. The ride up there was....muscially frusterating *rolls eyes at self and Cody* LOL! My stepmom was cool as a cucumber, as I had predicted. My dad was...uh...a little cold at the get go, luckily he warmed up a little after Cody wowed him with his mad "skeet shooting" skills. Skeet shooting...interesting sport, but nonviolent so I'm all for it. However, it's going to take a lot of persuasion to get me to hold a shot gun half as long as I am tall. NO THANK YOU! lol. We watched the essential Pro Bull Riding before dinner, which amazingly I enjoy, or I'm numb to it because I have to watch it EVERY time I'm there, lol! Dinner was fabulous, steak, homemade fries and Sue's special rolls, mmmm, typical dinner at dad's. Followed by heaven with ice cream, apricot chewy! Then we pulled out the Phase 10. Now, usually, I kick major butt at this game, for real, I won hands down the first time I played. BUT, that was not to be on this particular evening. I stayed on phase 1 for, how many was it Cody, I'm SURE you remember! lol! So to make a long story short (woops, too late) Cody beat us all pretty bad, but I was TOTALLY catching up! Oh well, I'm not bitter....really...ok, maybe a little....or a lot, ok fine I'm a flippin' cranberry! lol! So, all in all, saturday was good a mon avis!
Sunday was lamo, fo sho. Church was fine. Then I went to KC avec my mom and Angie. We went to the Great Plains Mall and I got to look at NOTHING! lol! Then I got dragged to Sam's club...not fun. BUT there were really yummy samples and listening to Fallout Boy all the way there and back saved my sanity! Thank you! lol. Then I got another Jack Johnson cd along with one by someone you guys have never heard of (country, ewwww, I know I know). I spent the rest of the evening listening to Jack and contemplating the ways of the world, while sitting outside for 2 hours..all alone..in the dark. Yeah, Jack has odd effects on me. lol.
And there you have my weekly weekend recap that I know you're all absolutely addicted to! lol! It's thursday/friday and I'm super excited for tonight:Harbor Lights, Movie Night, Sleepover with Ali and Hannah! YAY! PARTAY!!! See y'all later!

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

hello hello hello!! hows it goin aley?? My favorite Leavenworth Senior!!! so anyways...it was fun when we all watched black sheep awhile ago! I had a blast...just thought you should know....ok well i gotsta go cuz im in my dumb English class....bye bye

JC

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home