PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: Friday sure flies by when you're at...Zona Rosa!!!

4/28/2006

Friday sure flies by when you're at...Zona Rosa!!!

Yeah, that's right, I just got back from Zona Rosa! Catering class field trip! Pretty sweet right? I wasn't sure I was going to go because, I'm not gonna lie, I don't really have any friends in that class so I figured it would be super boring being down there all alone, considering we would have time to shop and all. And shopping for clothes, broke, by myself didn't seem all that appealing. Then I remembered, HELLO, there's a Barne and Noble! And that could definately keep me entertained for several hours. So, we had to finish our mock trial this morning, we won by the way, and then we headed to Zona Rosa. We hung at Barnes and Noble, we being my friend James and I from like 9:00 until 10:55. We were supposed to be at the restaraunt by 10:45, ooops! I pretty much read the whole time and listened to music, had some DISGUISTING Starbucks coffee, love coffee, hate starbucks! Anywho, we went to Bravo for lunch, which was the whole logic behind having the trip in the first place. We got a tour of the kitchen and some explainations about how stuff works, running the restaraunt and working there. Yeah, I like that place even more now! lol! Lunch was amazing, as I had predicted! MMM, I had some kind of pasta with chicken and veggies with this sauce, mmmmm, it was SOO good, I ate until I almost exploded and I still needed a doggie bag! And of course their out of this world bread with oil dip, I am addicted to that stuff! Then I had some tiramisu, oh goodness I love that stuff with a serious passion! So lunch pretty much rocked! Then we had more time to shop, I looked around a few stores, then just found a place to sit and read. *points to self* major bookworm today. Then we loaded up on the bus and I read the whole way home. All in all, very good day, especially a school day! lol! I'm still soooo full, oh man! How was everyone else's friday? lol *smirk*

ALI!!!! I'm so sorry I left you all alone at lunch!!! Did Justin tell you I wouldn't be there? He better have! lol. I'll see you soon, play tonight! Yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

HEY ALEY!!! Guess what?? I had a lot of fun over the weekend...just for YOU..lol. haha. So anyways..it was ok. It was fun for the first couple hours...but everything got a bit old after awhile...hey whats everyone doin after church tomorrow?? WE GOTTA DO SOMETHIN!! feels like i havent seen you guys in like....an eternity!!lol
WEll, i'll see ya later skater
JC

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home