PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: Make you banana pancakes, pretend like it's the weekend now...

4/11/2006

Make you banana pancakes, pretend like it's the weekend now...

Mmmmm, mmm, I love banana pancakes. So what's the haps with everyone? Good, everyone good? I'm great, fabulous, way beyond good! lol! and hyper...just a tad. This past weekend was pretty good. I won't brag on the movie, b/c you've all seen it now and the quotes will be flowing for years. So friday was good except for the depressing weather which accounted for my moments of silence.
Saturday was neat, yes, I ment to put "neat." I layed around all morning, watching tv. My daddy came over and brought us a lawn mower. I learned how to work it then spend the rest of the morning on it. Man, it was so much fun! I love it! I can't wait for the yard to grow again so I can mow it again! lol! It's like a really slow quad! ok, yeah, I know I'm wierd! BOOOOO! Pride assembly, more later.

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

OOOHHHH!! 1ST COMMENT!!! UH HUH UH HUH UH HUH!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!
So Aley, hows it goin?? Ya doin good....even GREAT??? I hope so, cuz YOU ARE SO COOL!!! Sorry, im just really happy and hyper, i dont want any of my energetic words to disturb you..lol. Yeah so anyways, you excited for the 4 DAY WEEKEND!??!?! I AM!! We gotta chill for the whole weekend to make up for last weekend's!
Ok, well.....BYE!!
-JC-

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home