PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: That four letter word...

4/24/2006

That four letter word...

P-R-O-M! Yup, that was saturday and oodles of fun! I won't go into great detail about everything, the getting ready process would crash your computer, so I'll just touch on the important stuff. To our great surprise we were ready on time: dresses on, make-up done, hair up. Ali and I were a tad nervous (right Ali, a tad? lol). The guys looked awesome, and in my bias opinion, especially my date! lol! Tons of pictures were taken, which I hate because I hate pictures, so there ya go, IV league logic huh!? But I got to see some of them last night and there were quite a few good ones.

We drove down to Barry Road to eat at Olive Garden. There was a 35 minutes wait, which wasn't too bad. During this time we took pictures with this SWEET brand new black corvette that was parked right next to us. When the owner came out we told him we liked his car and he offered to let us take pictures...IN IT! So, we have pictures of, yours truely and Ali, Cody and Jon in said corvette! That was sooo awesome! Dinner was good, I was stuffed by the time we left but it was so good. I tried to remember my "fancy restaraunt ettiquet" but couldn't.

We got to the dance an hour late, but c'mon, who gets there on time? no one cool, right? lol. The room was beautiful, small, but beautiful. The first song we danced to (or attempted to, that was crazy) was the cha-cha slide, I love that song! As far as the music went, I was surprised by the variety! They had rap, of course, country, even 80's rock and ACDC! whoa! We danced to quite a few songs, just chilled out on the balcony for some of them, watched THE ENTIRE floor clear when they played BYOB at Cody's request! That was SOO funny! Ali and I requested a song that they happened to play as soon as the guys left to get their senior pictures! GAR! lol. They did play a few of my favorite songs, which I was happy about, and Shakira (yeah Ali, they actually played Shakira!) lol! However, the last dance was the best! They played one of my absolute favorite songs of all time. Yeah, that made me SO happy! lol! Cody might not have been thrilled, but he was a good sport about all those songs. So, all in all, the dance went really well.

We drove to Ali's to change, then to Cody's grandparents' for the guys to change and headed up to PR for the after party. After our initial disappointment at the lack of a velcro wall, we went through the inflated obstacle course, then watched the guys be thrown from the mechanical bull, and yanked backwards by a rope. Interesting....quite. Prizes were given away then we headed home, thouroughly exhausted. And that was prom.

Yesterday I went to David's soccer game with the Roberts and the G boys. They won and David was GREAT! We then went to the G boys' house. We trecked down by the creek, which was tons of fun, until I rediscovered how much I hate ticks! EHHH! man! I was freakin' out! Snakes don't bother me at all, spiders, as long as they keep to themselves, but ticks are so gross! Anywho, we headed back after about 40 minutes and lots of adventurous fun. Then we went to the pond and waded in. I sunk down to my knees in some of the mud, it was crazy, but awesome. I love mud!lol. So yesterday was really a lot of fun!

I slept in first hour, which still didn't catch me up on sleep, but I feel better. Still tired, but my eye lids have stopped planning to murder my brain for not letting them close more this weekend. Anywho, despite the weather, I'm in an absolutely sunny mood, and I will talk to all you lovely people later!

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

whoo!!! first comment!! I guess its cuz our relationship is worth a 10000000 stars!!! lol... yeah.. well, Have a GREAT WEEK!! See ya wed. homeslice!!!

JC

1:29 PM  
Blogger JC said...

geeze cody, that hurt...i'll let you win this one....but the next one.....you'll be imploded by the end of it...

Anyways....how goes it?? ya doin good?? Thats good. Oh...turns out i have to go to this dumb camp this summer...oh well...i'll be ok..(*tear*) On that happy note....i bid thee adoo

2:40 PM  
Blogger CleanSlate said...

Sounds like tons o' fun! I'm glad your prom went well. I'm excited about mine! lol! ANYWHO i'm telling everyone to go to my blog and obey its commands! lol!
-kat

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home