PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: Whoa!

4/20/2006

Whoa!

Bonjour y'all! It's second hour and I'm on the computer, this is supa sweet! We have a sub. so since we had practically NOTHING to do, I'm just chillaxin'. <--(chilling and relaxing) HAHAHA, I heard that from a show the other day, it stuck apparently. So youth group was pretty good last night. I'm glad our long lost youth pastor was there, he's become somewhat of an unseen legend as you all know. I am however quite bummed about the youth group arrangements for the summer. Granted, I know we'll still all see each other, those of us still here this summer, but still. And no worship?! All summer??!! That's breaking my heart. Oh well, I'll suck it up and get over it eventually. I think we should have a "hang out/ game night" once a month on wednesdays this summer, that way if we do that and meet over at New Hope, there'd only be two wed. a month we didn't have anything. We'll see what happens I suppose. And this financial thing..I'm kind of curious about. I am amazing with a budget, I mean seriously, my mom taught me so well that the student has indeed in this case surpassed the teacher (except with all the prom prep stuff). So maybe I'll learn something new, maybe I won't, I guess I'll have to go to find out huh. I'm in a totally neutral mood right now, which I hate. I would rather be in a really good mood, but I'm not today for some reason. And my loathing of neutral moods is actually putting me in a bad one. But my not good moods never last past 2:15 so I'm not concerned. And lunch with Ali will brighten my day as always. Later everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home