PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: You don't know Jack!

4/07/2006

You don't know Jack!

These are some of my favorite lyrics from my new Jack Johnson cd, yeah, it's pretty sweet!

Without you I was broken
But I'd rather be broke down with you by my side

But if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted
I'd be rich in time, I'd be doing fine

If you've got two drumsticks
Give one to your friend
Make one beautiful rhythm
Share a beat that never ends
And if you're feeling lonely
Share time with your mom
Share some milk and cookies
And sing the sharing song

So when you're so lonely lying in bed
Night's closed it's eyes but you can't rest your head
Everyone's sleeping all through the house
You wish you could dream but forgot to somehow
Sing this lullaby to yourself

Maybe it's up with the stars
Maybe it's under the sea
Maybe it's not very far
Maybe this is how it's supposed to be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home