PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways

5/15/2006

Hey y'all! I am sooo happy! I am finished with my calc test, my physics final and my lab report! SCORE!!! OH yeah! Not really sure how I did on any of them, I never worry about my calc tests because our teacher is a saint and gives lots of partial credit. Physics...I'm terrified to see what my grade is after performing the best slacker act I could conjure up all last quarter, but who cares right?!?! I'm done! Now I have teacher helper (study for french quiz and write Ali a note) then french (where I will proceed to take said quiz and read a note from Ali). All the hard stuff is over with and I couldn't be happier...well, maybe if I was out of here completely...yeah, that would make me happier. After school I have to go sign up to get my food handlers license, then go home and do graduation invitations that, thanks to Ali's wonderful dad, I got printed out and looking great yesterday! Now I have to send them to everyone and hope they get there by sunday, hopefully they'll send me money either way. I was thinking about it and I am going to have to request more than 10 graduation tickets! I've got people coming I haven't even invited (not that I wouldn't have). Let's see, my mom, my dad, my stepmom, Angie (friend of the family), Jan (lady I cat sit for), Aunt Debbi, Dayna (sister), Schawn (brother), that's 8 already, then Cody, and Ali and whoever is coming from her family, G boys? SO yeah...I need more than 10 fo sho.
And after all that's done, I am taking a power nap, because if I don't I think it may be the equivalent to suicide. I am so sick with this dumb sinus infection! If I hadn't had finals today, you better believe I would have stayed home and slept! That's all I need, one good day to just lay around and feel better...however, I haven't had one, nor do I plan on having one anytime soon, partially my fault, partially the state of Kansas's fault for requiring me to come to school...I think I blame them mostly. I think I have a funeral visitation to attend tonight...not sure if we're going or not, but if my mom goes I probably will too. My...3rd cousin, I think he is, died, he was cool, very old, and I really didn't know him too well, but his brother is probably, no, definately my favorite relative on that side of the family, so I would like to go to see him. Anywho, if that doesn't pan out I'll probably see y'all at the food pantry thing, yes? no? maybe so? okie then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home