PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways

5/16/2006

That's right..well, almost! I'm in 4th hour...the last seminar I will ever have to endure! Today has been tizzight yo. First hour we spent the whole hour signing yearbooks. Then 2nd hour I had an unbelieveable long test that took me the entire time, but it was mostly short answers and essays so with my mad bs skills, I'm sure I aced it. Then I went to lunch and hung with Ali and got some of my favorite underclassmen to sign my yearbook. We ordered pizza 3rd hour for catering and ate it, whoa, imagine that! I finally got to try pineapple and ham pizza. Unfortunately, did you guys know when you're nose is stuffed up it severely effects your tasting abilities. Yup, it's true. So, I tried the pizza, I just couldn't really taste it. But I think it might have been delicious. Now I'm in seminar, just chilling. I have to go to the office to argue my way off the "debter's list" because the crazy people here think I owe $18! For what!?!?!?!?!? Drinking out of the water fountain?!?!?!!? Boo! I will not pay it! I refuse. $5 for my parking ticket and that's only if they're lucky! lol. Oh well, I 'll probably give in and pay it if there's no mistake, which I'm counting on, because I would prefer not to have to walk across the stage with a makeshift cap and gown :cardboard hat and my bath robe. lol.

Yesterday was pretty good. I went to Ali's house. We chilled for a while, then went to the library in search of Hitch. Nowhere to be found. So we got The Notebook and Skeleton Key. Skeleton Key is soooo good! I started The Notebook and now I HATE TO finish it...soon. Not like I don't know what's going to happen, I've read the book, but still, I am a visual person, I need it acted out for me. Then we headed to PR for the guys' band concert. We arrived and were taken aback with all the people there and the fancy shmancy reception. We missed the solos, but luckily, because the band and choir are so unpopular (just kidding guys..but those people did high tail it out of there pretty quick) we got pretty good seats. The band was good, you guys rock. We were disappointed when Jon and Carmen didn't perform their senior song as promised, but we got over it. Then afterwards we ate disguisting cheese and drank watered down sparkling grape juice..yummm. Those guys we talked to outside were SOOO funny! Oh man! Ali, you're never going to stop laughing next year between those guys and JC! Poor poor Ali. LOL. Anywho, that was yesterday...pretty sweet.

I'm still sicker than a dog, luckily it peaks in the morning and I feel much better all day until bedtime. That's going to make Ali and my breakfast kind of difficult tomorrow morning, but I won't be able to stay sick once I smell the AWESOME breakfast at Santa Fe Depot. Cody, Jon, you guys should totally join us!!!! We're meeting there at 6:00 in the morning! What? You don't want to come....gee, I can't think of why not..lol. Oh well, it'll be a girl thing.

Ok, I'm out. I'm in partay mood and need to celebrate! NO MORE HIGH SCHOOL!!!! YEAH!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

ALEY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Geeze! One of my best friends...graduating from highschool!! My little girl is growin up SO FAST! (TEAR!!) ........what am I gonna do without you next year??! I could DIE!!pout pout pout... ok, i'll see you on wednesday...:)
Chootles
JC

1:59 PM  
Blogger rocksalive777 said...

Despite the post in webdings, I come bearing great news of freedom and concerts.

First: NO MORE HIGH SCHOOL!

Second: The OneWay Fest - Superchick, Pillar, and many more. Info - http://www.onewayfestival.org/index.php

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home