PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways: The weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders!

5/02/2006

The weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders!

I talked to my daddy yesterday. I called him when I got home, well, a little later b/c Cody called, but when I called him no one answered, so I was relieved...in vein. He called me back and I just dove in. I told him I'd made a decision concerning college and I told him what it was and my reasons...he was silent through all of it. At one point I almost asked him if he was still there. I asked him what he thought and he had no objections. He understands my logic and agrees that my pushing myself so hard through high school deserves a little break. I think he was afraid I was going to say I was taking a year off, he said he kept half expecting me to come up to him and say that, and don't get me wrong, that sounds like a terrific idea, but I know I would never go back so I've never even thought of doing that. Anywho, the only thing he had to say was that he's worried that I won't go through all four years of college because my sister went to a junior college and met her husband and left. Well, I assured him that WILL NOT happen to me, even if I got married I would stay in school and that I have every intention of going to KU the next year and graduating from there in 4 years. So, all that went muuuch better than I thought it would.

Anywho, how's everyone's tuesday going? Mine is...uneventful, to be Frank. But I'd rather be Aley, if you don't mind. We had a sub in law, so I wrote in my brand new journal!!! Recaping the month gap is taking a while! Then senior survey was beyond boring. Lunch was good, except the waiting in line for 5 hours for milk! INCONCIEVABLE! lol. Catering...this was interesting. We made these cupcake things, but without traditional cupcake making ingredients. We used cake mix and pumpkin! yeah, like what you make pie with. And nothing else. Well, Megan and I added cocoa and chocolate chips which made them 10,000 times better, but they were actually REALLY good and they're supposed to be way better for you since there's no oil or eggs. So yeah, I found that interesting. Now I'm in seminar, putting off my research paper. I need to just get it over with, but I don't wanna! I don't wanna! Whoa....5 year old relaps there, sorry.

"Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other." ~ Rene Yasenek (<- That was in a book I'm reading, I found it pretty amusing!) "I notice, I know this/ Week is a symbol of how I use my time/ Resent it, I spent it/ Convincing myself the world's doing just fine/ Without me/ Doing anything of any consequence/ Without me/ Showing any sign of ever making sense/ Of my time , it's my life/ And my right, to use it like I should/ Like he would, for the good/ Of everything that I would ever know/ I'm a little more than useless/ When I think that I can't do this/ You promise me that I'll get through this/ And do something right/ Do something right for once" Relient K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home