PRESSIN ON (Relient K)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Aleyways

6/11/2006

Hey guys. It's 8:45....sunday night...here I sit. Listening to the fabulous Relient K. Man, as much as I hate to say it, church was....not normal church wonderful. The combination of all my worship frusteration (which I exaggerated majorly, sorry) and the boring guy on the video....was just no good. But going up on the roof was cool, all execpt the pigeon poo everywhere and corpses.

Tim, good luck in Panama! I'm so proud of you for doing that, really, I think it's awesome! You're going to be so different when you come back. How can an experience like that not change your life in some way right? I'm sure it'll be for the better. I can't wait to hear all the stories you'll have when you come back! Have fun, stay safe, eat salads, and I'll be praying for you!

I wish it were raining, I want to go dancing in the rain really bad. Whoa, random huh? Seriously, that would just about make my day!

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Hey Aley!! Hows it goin?? Thats good! oohh...you work today right? YEah...i think you do..well i'll either see you at the pool or tomorrow at church I eat?!? Alrighty..buhbye,,

7:36 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Aley aley fo feely falley! Ok, so unless you go to the food pantry thing tonite...or i get to go to the pool...i dont think i'll see you til July somethin..(tear)...I'll miss you!

Adios

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home